PDA

View Full Version : Hello - I'm new here!

littlesheep
18-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Hi

I've just joined this site - I'm Elaine and I'm in Coventry and have two boys (2years and 6months), I'm co-chair of the Coventry branch of the NCT and am a work at home mum (WAHM) running my own small business selling educational / teaching resources for parents to help support their children especially those with special educational needs.

optrex
18-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Elaine, welcome to WO!

PS I can only get to your website if I remove the - between the 2 words, you might want to look at that ;)

Will
18-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Welcome Elaine!

Sounds like you lead a rather busy life, and you've just taught me a new abbreviation too! I'm going to add your link to our education section if that's good with you?

Hope you enjoy our forums. :)

Leofric
19-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi

I've just joined this site - I'm Elaine and I'm in Coventry and have two boys (2years and 6months), I'm co-chair of the Coventry branch of the NCT and am a work at home mum (WAHM) running my own small business selling educational / teaching resources for parents to help support their children especially those with special educational needs.

Hello! I'm in Coventry as well, and me and my wife are expecting our first child in April...!

Shizara
19-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Baaaa aaaa... Welcome littlesheep.

I'm in Nuneaton, no children but a large teddy "family" live here. The bedroom is a bit like 100 acre wood.

Well done being able to work at home and be with your children too.

Madhatter
24-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Hello, welcome.
Is 100 acre wood by ten acre field?

Reggie
28-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Littlesheep,

Are you one of those 'post once a month' types, like wot I is? :D