PDA

View Full Version : Leamington Bars

Will
04-12-2006, 05:02 PM
I went out in Leamington for the first time in ages on Saturday, and I have to say I was really impressed with the nightlife of Leamington, and I think it really puts Stratford to shame.

They all had their own unique style, good atmospheres, and good music. It was great to go to a funky bar that was playing The Rolling Stones, Reggae, and all sorts of stuff. As opposed to the same dull R n'B which seems to have been rotated through almost every bar in Stratford for the last ten years.

I just can't understand why Leamington seems to have got it so right, while Stratford by and large, seems to have got it so wrong.

Leofric
04-12-2006, 11:31 PM
I went out in Leamington for the first time in ages on Saturday, and I have to say I was really impressed with the nightlife of Leamington, and I think it really puts Stratford to shame.

They all had their own unique style, good atmospheres, and good music. It was great to go to a funky bar that was playing The Rolling Stones, Reggae, and all sorts of stuff. As opposed to the same dull R n'B which seems to have been rotated through almost every bar in Stratford for the last ten years.

I just can't understand why Leamington seems to have got it so right, while Stratford by and large, seems to have got it so wrong.

Probably due to students.

Will
05-12-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure I follow your meaning.

Leofric
06-12-2006, 12:36 AM
I'm not sure I follow your meaning.

There are a lot students from Warwick Uni in Leamington, which will inject a certain diversity into the nightlife... Stratford prob. has no student population and will prob. tend towards the mainstream...