PDA

View Full Version : That annoying Yop advert!

Sarah
09-03-2006, 06:39 PM
OK, this is probably just because I work for a TV production company. But every time I see this rubbish advert I get so angry! Just who exactly is getting paid a fortune to come up with such a rubbish idea! It's like, hey let's just make everyone's mouth big and not even make a good job of making it look realistic. Then we can really badly sync it up to our rubbish soundtrack, and then finish with the most unfunny ending possible! :mad:

Sandman
10-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Lol, I'm not particularly fond of that advert, but I can see how being in the industry you could hate it at a proffesional level. I personally can't stand those Barry Scott adverts; I mean, who are you Barry?

Steve W
12-10-2006, 08:22 AM
Lol, I'm not particularly fond of that advert, but I can see how being in the industry you could hate it at a proffesional level. I personally can't stand those Barry Scott adverts; I mean, who are you Barry?

Yeah, that CHILLIT BANG advert. The reason he's shouting is because their budget didn't stretch as far as affording microphones LOL

The advert I really don't like at the moment is that TomTom sat nav advert. "Scott scott, do I turn right or left" etc. SO ANNOYING!!

chillitt
12-10-2006, 06:38 PM
oi!:D

if you want to make a stunning ad for that yop stuff or any of them odd drink this and feel better in a fortnight ads, then just TELL ME WHATS IN IT!!! what the hells in there? is it just yohgurt, milk shake? proboinic? what? just tell us what it is!!!

Madhatter
12-10-2006, 07:42 PM
It's friendly bacteria of course.:rolleyes:

chillitt
12-10-2006, 07:49 PM
its muck, if you ask me...:rolleyes:

Madhatter
12-10-2006, 08:02 PM
I agree :)

Shizara
12-10-2006, 09:08 PM
One of the advantages of not having a tv. Have never been subjected to that advert.

The cows that produce the milk for it probably eat genetically tinkered food so that might change the action of the friendly bacteria. They in turn might upset the ecosystem inside our bodies ........ :whistling:

chillitt
12-10-2006, 09:31 PM
it annoys me that they milk cows next door, and i have to go 3 miles to buy any milk... :( i didnt even want pasteurised..)

Madhatter
12-10-2006, 10:31 PM
I've got six tv's and a licence you can have hun, I only watch lost and thats finished till next year, unless there's a film I want to see. The ex used to watch it and tape the whole evenings drivel. I'd rather talk to real people on here. Even if some aren't what they say they are.

Steve W
13-10-2006, 08:47 AM
I've got six tv's and a licence you can have hun, I only watch lost and thats finished till next year, unless there's a film I want to see. The ex used to watch it and tape the whole evenings drivel. I'd rather talk to real people on here. Even if some aren't what they say they are.

I have to say, I find the people who's lives revolve around making sure they don't miss their soap operas quite sad. I enjoy some TV shows, but I'd much rather be on the computer, or reading a book (or other thing I won't go into ;)) The TV I mainly watch are american shows such as Ghost Whisperer, Supernatural, Haunted, Lost, Numbers and CSI, when they are on. I do enjoy watching Gordon Ramsey's shows such as Kitchen Nightmares etc. also.

it annoys me that they milk cows next door, and i have to go 3 miles to buy any milk... :( i didnt even want pasteurised..)

LOL you should cut a deal with the farmer

Shizara
13-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Awwww....

Well, what you see is what you get with me. I am the same on and offline.... couldn't be bothered with the pretence of being someone different.

Shizara
13-10-2006, 09:32 PM
I manage to get to see Doctor Who though ;-) .... waiting for more filming locally so I can go out with my trusty camera pointNclicking again.. never know, I might spot Chillitt this time. ;)

chillitt
13-10-2006, 10:53 PM
i'll be the one throwing rocks at the dodgems tomorrow afternoon...:eek:

Shizara
14-10-2006, 08:32 AM
Just so you can see how good they are at dodging 'em?

chillitt
14-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Just so you can see how good they are at dodging 'em?

i didn't make the rules, if they want to sit in them silly little cars while people throw rocks at em, who am i to argue...;)

Madhatter
15-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Used to watch CSI, Stargate (stargate is in blackpool:confused: ) I like dr who but keep missing it. Gordon ramseys f word I watched in the summer, I forgot about that. Those poor piggy wiggys :( How could he eat them:mad: .

well worth watching > http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0247082/Ss/0247082/csi_jor_1.jpg.html?path=gallery&path_key=0247082
and this one shes nice for an older woman
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4036/Events/4036/MargHelgen_Mazur_7007284_400.jpg.html?path=pgaller y&path_key=Helgenberger,%20Marg

Shizara
15-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Eeeeps... Piggy wiggies. I don't eat them. I eat fishy wishies.

chillitt
15-10-2006, 05:47 PM
piggies wiggies, bunny wunnies, moo cows, henny pennies yum,yum,yum...:D

Madhatter
16-10-2006, 12:55 AM
lol never had rabbit, but like pork and bacon, just don't like watching it on tv for weeks like it's some kind of pet then seeing it on a hook waiting to be smoked sliced and cooked so the kids that fed it and petted it can eat it.
I could no doubt kill animals and prepare them if I needed to, being a countryside type person.