PDA

View Full Version : Stratford Council Website

Will
02-11-2006, 06:00 PM
I've managed to get this site linked to by almost every local council. Stratford council have been promising to link to this site for a good six months now, every time I get an apology and an excuse and still it doesn't happen! Now they refuse to even reply to my emails!

I'm just venting, but I'm a little ashamed that the only council to be so useless and uncooperative, happens to be mine! :mad:

Shizara
02-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Shouldn't they be the ones to be ashamed? They are giving the impression - wrongly I hope - that they don't wish to be associated, yet, surely it would put them into a more prominent postion locally.

Madhatter
02-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Think you've done well, I doubt I'd get atherstone forum linked to off the borough councils site because i tell the truth about them.
I got accused by the other one up here of asking county to link to me and getting refused which isn't true, I've not asked any council to link to me yet.
Still don't think they really do anything other than raise google ranking, then people search google and find us and join.
Then don't post :(

optrex
03-11-2006, 07:59 AM
I'm just venting, but I'm a little ashamed that the only council to be so useless and uncooperative, happens to be mine! :mad:

Isn't that always the way