PDA

View Full Version : cast list..who are you?

chillitt
26-04-2006, 02:24 PM
as the site grows, just so we know who to ask, each of us has a speciallity or area of boundless ethusiasm..be it entertainments officer, travel consultant, any erm, medical knowledge..
i would like to take the oppertunity to claim the post of site grumpy old man!(40 in a fortnight)
so, who are you?

Shizara
26-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Should we take a collection to buy you a set of zimmer frames? One is of no value because if, as a grumpy old man, your memory starts to fade you might forget where you left your zimmer... so best have one in every room. As for "..any erm, medical knowledge." Not as such but suggest cream for the piles. It mightn't help the piles much but our "friendly" drug companies will get richer ;-)

I'm relatively boring when it comes to formal education, however am well educated in the School of Life where no one ever graduates. I am a deep thinker, write poetry and have a sense of humour that has few boundaries.

I work onboard trains often starting and finishing at stupid o'clock so the bodyclock has no idea whether it is yesterday, today or tomorrow sometimes. Train numbers are only relevant to me on the set I am working on to apply to my paperwork.....

"The next train to depart from Platform 9 3/4 is the Hogwart's Express. Please watch the gap between reality and Platform 9 3/4 when crossing the divide....

I don't have a real specialty as such with regard to work. If you are on my train I can give you some information pertaining to the journey and provide some assistance, depending on it's nature. Ticket selling and connecting times are for the person in charge of the train.

........How old did you say you were in a fortnight? - Just think of it as that many years of experience and knowledge of life that, given the right situation, you could share with others.

Leofric
26-04-2006, 10:31 PM
as the site grows, just so we know who to ask, each of us has a speciallity or area of boundless ethusiasm..be it entertainments officer, travel consultant, any erm, medical knowledge..
i would like to take the oppertunity to claim the post of site grumpy old man!(40 in a fortnight)
so, who are you?

Software Engineering
Object Oriented Methods
Writing Fiction (Have had short stories published!)
Horror films (Especially Italian ones!)
Progressive Rock
Soft Machine
Plenty of Education (7 years at Uni!)

M4gg1c
30-04-2006, 09:22 PM
30 years in Inland Revenue - expert on PAYE with particular reference to pensioners
Wordsmith - "Maggie always has a word for it!" Crossword solver
Quiz host on aol Pub Quiz
Agony aunt!
Old codger