PDA

View Full Version : Madonna's Baby

Will
17-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Is anyone else appalled at this?

We all know Madonna well enough to know how much she relishes in media attention, and I for one can't think that she's done this for any other reason then for herself. Am I right in thinking she hasn't even gone home with the baby, but has decided to carry on her holiday? Does this sound like the actions of a love stuck would-be mother?

I don't believe this child will be any better off either, being subjected to the media circus and the kind of hideous over-pampering that only our most insane celebs can offer.

Let's not forget of course the whole point that she's actually used such a back-door method to do it.

Madhatter
17-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Why didn't she just donate what the baby cost, that would have given the baby a better life. Now it's going to have a circus life and turn out a fweek in society.:mad:

chillitt
17-10-2006, 07:40 PM
if she wanted publicity, she should have put another rubbishy record out.
rarely is a kid better off left in an orphanage, but i think this one would have been. poor little sod.:(

Shizara
17-10-2006, 11:09 PM
I agree with all of the sentiments expressed above. The wee one is going to be so confused. Madhatters comment re her contributing to the baby's cost or upbringing. I would have thought that has to be a more beneficial move for the sake of the child. Never mind the wants of a prima donna.

Steve W
03-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Completely agree with you Will. Madonna is a media attention seeker, willing to go to ANY lengths to get herself noticed. This time I think she's gone too far. She should do the decent thing and back down from this one. The poor kid's not gonna get a single moments peace for the rest of his life.

Did anyone also notice that when she was interviewed by the british press, she put her "posh british" accent on? Only to lose the accent when interviewed by Oprah Winfrey.

She should retire in peace in my opinion.

Will
03-11-2006, 04:14 PM
The best we can hope for now, is that it doesn't give other attention seeking celebs similar ideas.

Steve W
03-11-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm with you on that Will

Steve W
16-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Definitely. Madonna has simply proved to everyone what an attention seeking person she really is.

cathidaw
04-04-2009, 09:48 PM
The poor girl, all this slating off, and all she wanted was a matching pair.!!

I did hear and may be wrong that she has now been denied adopting this child.
And yes it's surprising how money talks.
Apparently, the other baby's father hadn't wanted anything to do with the mother or child until it was 'bought' and adopted by Madonna. Now we have to listen to his sob stories about being deprived of his son, and how he had not agreed to it, and so on. (my fingers are down my throat)
I'll bet that if the baby had been handed back as it came-penniless- he'd be off again like a shot. Now he gets rights to visit, etc, etc, with his fares and everything paid.