PDA

View Full Version : Leamington Sex Attacker

Sandman
09-03-2006, 08:20 AM
http://www.leamingtononline.co.uk/getEdImage.aspx?ImageID=354066

I'm sure you've all heard about this, I can't believe how anyone could be so sick as to do such a thing. The poor girl who was raped can't even go to the toilet on here own now. She'll have to live with this for the rest of her life, it's so awful. :mad:

Will
09-03-2006, 08:45 AM
It's dreadful; I'm hoping that as they have a good description of the attacker, that they'll find him before long. It's scarey, I was there getting petrol about three weeks ago. You hear about this kind of thing all the time, but rarely so locally.

Muppet
09-03-2006, 12:02 PM
I live in Leamington, and it seems we're having nothing but bad news in the area at the moment. Anyone who didn't know the area would think it's a real vile place, judging by the current media stories that have been on TV. I can't imagine it will be too hard to catch this sicko, that whole area is covered with CCTV cameras, one of them must have got something of use.

Sarah
22-03-2006, 07:02 PM
This is the most recent article I could find on it, I assume the trail has gone cold since the media seem to have lost interest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/4781974.stm

kevthedrummer
22-03-2006, 08:17 PM
I believe that someone has a good idea who he is and they should make it known as they are as bad as this lowlife to shelter him from the law.
Hand him in now before he does it again.

Geoff
02-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Yes I just saw that on the news, good thing they caught him. It does make you wonder what kind of a world we're living in, when you see kids of this age commiting such crimes. :(

Crunchie
04-04-2006, 09:48 AM
A 15 year old youth was arrested and charged.

He's got serious mental issues and was moved to the area by Social Services due to problems where he was.

Crunchie
28-04-2006, 12:47 PM
15 year old youth pleaded guilty to the rape plus 4 other assualts in the area.

Sentenced later in the year