PDA

View Full Version : AboutMyArea Community Website CV10

gracej
08-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Hi,

This is the first time i have been onto this site so i hope i am doing this right!

I have recently set up a community website for the local CV10 area in Nuneaton as i live in Weddington. The website is full of things happening around the local area from local news to whats on. There is also a buy, sell and swap section that is a bit like a community ebay but is completely free to use. I also have competitions running on the site at the moment courtesy of Odeon Cinema, Lakeside Bowling, Cannons Health club and the AYCE B Chinese restaurant all on Bermuda Park. These are all free to enter so please visit the site.

I am really trying to build awareness of this site and i thought this forum would perhaps be a good place to start.

All of the community information on the website is completely free so please if you know anyone who has information they would like posting onto the site or they run a local club such as toddler groups or brownies etc... or they are doing something for charity please let me know. I really want to know about anything that is happening locally in Nuneaton.

In the meantime if you want to look at the website the address is <SNIP>

My e-mail is <SNIP>

Please get in touch and please tell people about the site.

Thank you

Madhatter
08-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Thank god I can switch advert blocking software on. The visual assualt of a kaleidoscope of colours from tacky adverts make my head spin.