Lex
28-03-2023, 05:17 PM
A new tactic by the company: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-65099143

rebbonk
28-03-2023, 07:22 PM
RM should never have been sold off.

Lex
30-03-2023, 06:05 PM
The whole enterprise is an outdated dinosaur. Apparently, every time the company tries to update something, the unions have a hissy fit & nothing ever happens.

margaret
09-04-2023, 09:51 AM
Dunno what's going on with the post lately, I sent my sis an Easter Card and she sent me one, neither have been delivered yet!

Lex
09-04-2023, 03:28 PM
You'll get it time for Christmas! ;)

rebbonk
09-04-2023, 08:47 PM
Not had any recent issues with RM, but Amazon claimed to have handed me a package last Monday when they hadn't. It's the first time I've had this happen, but looking online it seems to be quite common. The bugbear was I had to wait 48 hours to get my money back, and as the item was quite expensive I wouldn't order another until I had the refund. And yes, they delivered everything today, Easter Sunday!

Lex
10-04-2023, 04:56 PM
I've had a similar thing happen to me. I was waiting at home for a package to arrive, as the sender had sent the date of arrival. What the courier hadn't realised is that my living room window looks over the road I live on.

I saw the courier pull up, saunter to the back of his van, take out a parcel of about the size I was expecting, take a photo of my place, and get back in his van.

I managed to flag him down before he drove off. I got my delivery, and he got an earfull about only having to knock on my b****y door.

The couirer was DPD, which is usually reliable round my way.