PDA

View Full Version : ... this was all started by a Mouse...

Shizara
08-09-2006, 12:39 PM
One of the finest tributes to Mickey Mouse was given by Walt Disney himself when, on his first television show as he surveyed Disneyland, Walt said,

"I hope we never lose sight of one fact... that this was all started by a Mouse."

Once again am off to Euro Disney for a few days next week but will be away all week. Need to make the most of what is left of the summer weather, though, I have been known to go when it is freezing. I did this the winter before last. Blizzard conditions so you seek out the warmer rides, drink hot choccy and take lots of super photos. The bonus is if it is off season there are less kiddiwinks and the rates are cheaper too. So have no doubt there will be lots of piccies from the roving pointNclickaholic ;)

Will
08-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Have a good time Shiz, we'll see you when you get back. :)

Reggie
15-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Have nice hols. ;)

Shizara
17-09-2006, 04:27 PM
I did enjoy the holiday, especially the Disney visit, though, I usually do. Lots of photos - again - still have to rename them all and will upload a few to the Picasa web album.

No internet connection all week - withdraaaaaaaaaaawals!! - Came home to no internet connection, in fact, looking at the L8NC graph it was mostly sporting the colour of red. Rebooted the router and it returned but it has been dropping all day. Ongoing saga for many of us. Hopefully they will get to sorting it out.
Still, I well keep on with the photo renaming - please don't ask how many as the task is long as it is. ;)

Looking forward to the next visit :thumbs2: