PDA

View Full Version : Hiyo!

Milly
18-08-2006, 09:47 AM
HI,

Great site, this is what warwickshire needs. I think people are getting fed up of being robbed of a voice by their local councils, somewhere like this could really redress the balance.

I must join up when I get a spare moment. ;)

Shizara
18-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Hiya Milly!

A "Spare Moment" is granted to you so you can join up now ;) and you are right it is a good forum for a voice to be heard but also for catching up with other things that are going on in our respective communities, share an experience, a laugh, a concern, there is a forum for computer and techy related things, but most of all WarwickshireOnline is the users and it is our joint input that makes it what it is. Playgrounds can be provided for children with nice equipment but the children make it alive. The same applies to here. Will has provided us a great environment and the users give it life. - Now you can use your "Spare Moment" and we look forward to having you join us. :)

Milly
20-08-2006, 09:06 PM
There you go! I had a spare moment. :D

I really hope this site catches on, there's absolutely nowhere like this for warwickshire.

Shizara
20-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Grins... nice one!! Good to see you posting. Yes, this is a superb site and stands out because it is different to your usual forums. Look forward to more postings and don't forget the I'm Bored section where there is a word association thread and one for a story whereby you add a wee sentence of no more than 5 words.

Will
21-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the boards Milly, always great to see new members. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)