PDA

View Full Version : Grats Moderator Shizara!

Will
16-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Hi all,

A quick announcement to congratulate Shizara on joining me as a moderator. Shiz has shown nothing but support from this forum from the start, and I'm very happy she's accepted this position.

Together we're going to renew the campaign to get this forum active. I've already started by reactivating the google ads, I'm also going to distribute some new leaflets.

Here's to a bright future for the site.
:beerchug:

Abbie
17-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Grats Shizara. :)

Shizara
18-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Thanks muchly! ...

I tend to be very much a supporter of things I believe in and I believe in WarwickshireOnline. I also believe that users input, interest and support is not only valuable to the community in keeping it alive but also valuable in making this a welcome invironment for others. Do you look forward to logging on and looking for the green icon that says something new has been posted? I do! You mightn't always agree with something raised but what a fine thing shared discussion is. Do you know of happenings in your community? Do share it with us, you never know someone might think that they can get there and they might not have realized had you not posted it. Had a bad day? Tell us about it you might feel better especially when others input as well. Heard something funny lately? Tell us about that too as am sure there are times when we all need a laugh at life. Want to have a whinge? Maybe your local council is proposing to do something that seems preposterous or non purposeful - I see an example of that in a thread "New Theatre & Walkbridge" at Stratford-upon-Avon. Anyway, am sure you get the picture ;-)

Steve W
27-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Good stuff. These forums are a great idesa, and building up its user base can only benefit us all.

optrex
27-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Congrats to the 2 of you. Its a hard slog, but the rewards are great. Be prepared for it to eat into your spare time though Shizara

chillitt
27-09-2006, 03:07 PM
ah, promotion! do we have to call shizara sir now??;)

Steve W
27-09-2006, 03:35 PM
She's a madam surely ;)

chillitt
27-09-2006, 03:42 PM
She's a madam surely ;)

careful....:eek:

Steve W
27-09-2006, 04:11 PM
careful....:eek:

:confused: I was merely pointing out that as Shizara is a lady, she should be called Madam and not Sir. Sir is a male.

chillitt
27-09-2006, 04:15 PM
i think i will just call her boss..:)

Steve W
27-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Agreed.

Will
27-09-2006, 04:49 PM
All in favour say aye. :)

Shizara
28-09-2006, 09:42 AM
:p Neither a madam nor a boss. Just a Kiwi from a land down under.

As for eating into spare time, well, not really. I don't have TV so am likely to be online doing things anyway. Working stupid o'clock shifts am often too tired to go "oot and aboot". So, happy to be here. Besides, Will has created a superb environment for us with high standards. This in itself makes it stand out as being different. A refreshing change to the standards you often see, yet, still leaving plenty of scope for individuality, humour and good association.

Steve W
28-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Well best of luck to you Shizara